Last revised July 16, 2020
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our service providers operating on our behalf may collect and receive several different types of information about you depending on the nature of your interactions with us:
- Identifiers: We may collect your name, address, telephone number, mobile number and/or email address.
- Commercial and Preference Information: We may collect information about pages viewed, links clicked on, and Internet browsing and usage habits.
- Browser, Usage, and Device Information: We use tracking tools like cookies and pixels to automatically collect information about your interactions with our Website, such as your IP host address, browser type, your internet service provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to this Website, the referring URL and your computer’s operating system.
- Employment-Related Information: If you apply for a job, we may collect information about your work experience and previous employment, your education history, your resume, the URL to your personal or professional websites, your workplace skill sets and certifications, and whether you need a visa to work in the United States. If you apply for a job, you can choose to also voluntarily provide any of the following self-identifying information: race, gender, disability status, and/or veteran status.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information from various sources:
- Directly from you: For example, you may choose to send us information about yourself in an email or by completing an online form or filling out a questionnaire or survey on our Website, or on the website of one of our clients or partners. If you apply for a job, we or our service provider may also collect employment-related info you choose to submit with your application.
- Automatically from your devices: Like most websites, we use “cookies” and web beacons to help us manage our Website. Cookies are small text files that contain a string of alphanumeric characters. Web beacons (also known as “1X1 pixels” or “clear GIFs”) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data.
- Vendors and service providers: We may get information about you from our vendors and service providers we hire to help us run our business, including those companies that host, protect, or operate our Website; analyze data; send emails for us; or provide marketing, analytics, and advertising services.
- Business partners: We may get information about you from our marketing partners and social media platforms.
- Clients: We may get personal information about you from our Clients in order for us to provide our services to our Clients. The personal information we get from our Clients via the Platform is subject to the privacy policies of our Clients, and Unified only processes such information as directed by Clients.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, depending on the nature of your interactions with us. These purposes might include:
- to provide our services and products;
- to perform analytics and research so that we can understand our Website traffic and the general demographics and other patterns of visitors to our Website;
- to respond to your questions and requests;
- to process and fulfill orders;
- to send marketing communications;
- to improve our Website, Platform, products and services;
- to evaluate job applicants’ suitability for employment;
- to communicate with you about your account and other important legal or terms notices;
- for security and safety purposes, such as protecting against cyber threats; protecting our rights and those of our customers and Clients; detecting, investigating, or preventing fraud and other illegal activities; and responding to legal and regulatory compliance obligations; and
- for other lawful purposes disclosed at the time we collect your information or otherwise with your consent.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may share your information with certain third parties, including:
- Service providers and vendors: We may share your information with trusted third party contractors who provide services for us. These vendors may include auditors, marketing vendors, and research vendors.
- Affiliates and subsidiaries: We may share your information with Unified affiliates, parent, or subsidiaries.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose information on our servers to regulators, law enforcement, or other third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
- Mergers or reorganization: We may transfer your information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
- Other disclosures: We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Clients: In our role as a service provider to our Clients, we may disclose information that was collected or derived through our Platform or the Services to our Clients as part of our provision of Services.
YOUR CHOICES / OPT-OUT
- Marketing Emails: To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting promotional emails, we will still send you transactional messages, such as responses to your requests and questions.
- Do Not Track policy: Currently, the standards regarding the Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals and appropriate responses are not defined. Accordingly, we do not assign a meaning to DNT signals.
INFORMATION SECURITY, DATA INTEGRITY
We take precautions - including technical, administrative and physical measures - designed to safeguard your information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PRIVACY RIGHTS OF CHILDREN
Our Website and Services are designed for those 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received personal information from someone under 13, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We may update this Policy at any time. The latest version of this Policy will always be available via prominent link from our Website. Please check this page occasionally to make sure you are aware of any updates.
Privacy Practices for our Clients’ use of our Platform
As described above, we often collect and use information via the Platform in the capacity of a service provider on behalf of our Clients. That information collection and use is governed solely by the privacy policies of the applicable Clients, not this Policy.
Copyright © 2020 Unified Enterprises, Corp. All Rights Reserved.