Little-Known Social Media Marketing Lessons From Super Bowl 50 That Every Marketer Should Know
Whether your company dropped a cool $5MM on a Super Bowl 50 ad or not, there are still big lessons to be learned from the Big Game. We went beyond the basics to dive into over 9 thousand posts from notable advertisers that have a presence across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to reveal critical lessons for marketers.
Inside You’ll Learn
- The differences in social media engagement trends for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Which brands took the honor of MVB (most valuable brand) for each social media channel
- Performance trends for brands who released teasers prior to game day versus those that released full commercials
- How brands with funny commercials measured up against those with a more heartfelt approach
- Key takeaways that marketers can introduce into their own strategy